If you have a website for your business, consider embedding the booking tool. This tool offers you the ability to increase bookings for your experience by accepting them through any website.
Installing this tool can be beneficial for your experiences. Here’s why:
Centralized location: If you receive bookings on your site, it’s likely that you spend a good amount of time maintaining a central calendar that combines the platforms you use. When you add this tool, bookings made through your website will appear directly on your Airbnb calendar, reducing the amount of work for you.
Quality recognition: Potential guests understand that Airbnb Experiences are held to quality and safety standards. It will increase trust and the likelihood that they’ll book with you.
Insurance: All bookings done through this tool are covered by Experience Protection Insurance.
Ease of installation: To add one to your website, follow these steps:
- Find the bookings tool under the edit experience settings or by clicking share on your experience page.
- Choose whether you’d like your widget to be horizontal or vertical, based on the area available on your website. If you choose horizontal, you’ll have the option to add your title, info, and an image.
- Choose your preferred language and currency.
- Preview any changes you make.
- Copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website where you’d like the booking tool to appear, making sure the container is at least 300 pixels wide.
Putting the tool near the top of your webpage will give it the best chance of being booked by potential guests. Make sure to test it on a mobile device.