Apply to become an Experience Community Leader
Experience hosts open up their community, cultures, and craft to new people from around the world. Many of you are born leaders, genuinely interested in people and community, with experience facilitating connection and transformation through your experiences.
We’re looking for volunteer leaders like you to inspire, support, and empower your local community of hosts. By building an active online and offline community, Leaders become the local guru for all things Experiences! These leaders are interested in creating collaborative relationships with entrepreneurs and community-minded hosts like yourself.
Read on to find out what this program has to offer, and if you are a good fit for this opportunity.
What will you do?
- Volunteer your time managing a growing local social media group by starting, participating, and moderating an active community.
- Bring your community together with webinars and local meetups, encouraging hosts to grow together.
- Represent the voices of your community by sharing your community’s stories, tips, ideas and feedback to the Airbnb team.
- …and most importantly, help Airbnb create a world in which anyone can belong anywhere!
Who are Experience Community Leaders?
- People who are passionate about experiences and are moved to share Airbnb’s mission
- People who are collaborative, supportive, empathetic and love bringing people together
- People who might have strong community ties and experience in group facilitation, leadership or community management
What are the perks?
- Connect with like-minded community builders in a supportive group for global Community Leaders
- Be featured as an expert and leader in the Airbnb community
- Early access to updates, tools for hosts, and Airbnb news
- Meet up with the Airbnb team in-person and in online webinars
- An open invite to Airbnb HQ––come visit us!
- Call yourself a Community Leader and gain experience leading an influential community
- Support and access to exclusive educational series on community, events, and social media best practices
- Speaking opportunities during host workshops, meetups, and more!
Join us on this adventure and help us create transformative experiences for hosts and guests in your community by being an Experience Community Leader.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!