[vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”176624573″ img_size=”” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]At Airbnb, we know the best way to explore any new city is to live like a local. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Sydney Festival so Airbnb hosts across Sydney can help celebrate our city in summer.
Sydney Festival returns in January and transforms Sydney with a bold cultural celebration based on the highest quality art and ideas. The diverse program includes everything from burlesque, cheeky cabaret and Canadian circus, to high energy jazz, indie rock and theatre; from contemporary dance to family programs to traditional Indigenous arts practice.
Sydney Festival’s 2017 program presents over 350 performances and 150 events performed by over 700 artists at more than 40 venues across theatre, dance, music, circus and art.
Become a host on Airbnb, and for a limited time, you can not only earn extra cash through visitors coming to Sydney Festival 2017—but you’ll also earn a bonus $100 Sydney Festival Gift Card!*[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”List your space” style=”custom” custom_background=”#ff5a5f” custom_text=”#ffffff” size=”lg” align=”center” el_class=”cta-btn” link=”url:www.airbnb.com%2Frooms%2Fnew%3Faf%3D1829010%26c%3Dau_sydneyfestival_host_1||”][vc_column_text]
Why host on Airbnb?
Hosting is a great way to earn extra money while helping travelers discover the best of your neighborhood. Airbnb supports hosts with 24/7 support, hosting tips and ideas, and property protection with our $1 Million Host Guarantee. Learn more and find out how much you could earn.
How does it work?
From October 16th 2016 to January 7th 2017, Airbnb hosts who create a new listing in Sydney with at least 5 nights of availability will receive a bonus $100 Sydney Festival gift card after they receive their first booking*. Whether you’ve got a charming terrace in the inner city, a leafy home on the north shore or sweet digs by the beach, there are guests looking to stay at a place like yours.[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Start hosting now” style=”custom” custom_background=”#ff5a5f” custom_text=”#ffffff” size=”lg” align=”center” el_class=”cta-btn” link=”url:www.airbnb.com%2Frooms%2Fnew%3Faf%3D1829010%26c%3Dau_sydneyfestival_host_1||”][vc_column_text]Terms and Conditions
*Offer valid for Airbnb users who have not previously hosted on Airbnb, and for new listings (not previously activated, created, or duplicated from another Airbnb listing) located in Sydney, Australia (“New Listing”). Valid for one listing per person only.
To qualify for the $100 Sydney Festival gift card (“$100 gift card”), you must navigate to the affiliate link from the promotional invitation for this offer on airbnb.com/sydneyfestival (the “Offer Link”), create your New Listing with a calendar availability of at least 5 nights, complete the Verified ID process by January 7th, 2017 (the “Listing Activation Date”), and have accepted a reservation that begins on or prior to January 26th, 2017.
By participating in this offer, you consent to Airbnb and Sydney Festival sharing your information, such as your name or email address, with one another solely for the purpose of verifying your eligibility for the offer.
Offers subject to change, and may be suspended or terminated at any time. Determinations of eligibility will be made in Airbnb and Sydney Festival’s sole discretion. Airbnb reserves the right to any remedy, including denial of the credit or cancellation of your account or reservations, if fraud, tampering, violations of Airbnb’s Terms of Service or technical errors are suspected.
To claim the $100 gift card, email email@example.com, quoting your Listing Number.
**How to find your listing number:
- Login to Airbnb
- Go to Manage listing
- Click Preview
- Your listing ID number is located in the URL in your browser
Sydney Festival Gift Vouchers: Conditions of Use
- Gift vouchers may be redeemed for any event which is sold by Sydney Festival. Vouchers can be redeemed online at sydneyfestival.org.au or over the phone via the Sydney Festival ticketing department on 1300 856 876 during the voucher validity period. You cannot redeem vouchers at any other ticketing outlet or venue.
- Gift vouchers are valid until 30 January 2017.
- Gift vouchers are redeemable for tickets only, not for food and beverage, merchandise or other purchases.
- If the ticket price of the chosen performance exceeds the value of the voucher, the difference is required to be paid when redeeming the voucher. If the total amount of the tickets is less than the total amount of the voucher, new vouchers will be issued for the difference in value.
- Any remaining balance on your voucher may be used again (using the new Voucher Reference number), observing the original validity period.
- Once tickets have been issued, they are not transferable to any other performance (except in the event of the original performance being cancelled).
- Sydney Festival does not accept any responsibility for:
(a) Vouchers not used within the validity period
(b) Tickets not used for the specific performance requested or
(c) The voucher is lost or stolen
- In the event of a performance being cancelled after the voucher has been exchanged for tickets, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of your choice, subject to availability.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- Beware of forged or fraudulently acquired Sydney Festival Gift Vouchers. Buy Festival Vouchers only at online at sydneyfestival.org.au.