Photos and videos play an important role in sharing your story. Not only do they help potential guests get a feel for your experience, they also give people a way to picture themselves taking it and understand what to expect.
- Upload and submit at least 5 photos for your experience page
- Show the main activities and aspects that make up your experience
- Set the stage by showing where you’ll be hosting and talking to guests
- Include a photo of you speaking in front of your camera or computer to communicate that the experience is taking place online
- Add photos of guests joining and engaging with your experience online
- Make sure your photos have good lighting or are taken under or close to natural light sources
- Show people breaking any isolation, social distancing, or quarantine rules
- Include selfies or photos that look staged—to help pictures look candid, use the timer on your camera instead
- Add effects, filters, graphics, or text to your photos
- Upload photos of alcohol, drugs, nudity, children, or questionable activity
For visual examples, please reference the complete host photo guidelines for online experiences.
Want to learn more about online experiences? Read these related articles: